What are the age requirements?
- Pre-Nursery – Must be three (3) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2020.
- Nursery – Must be four (4) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2020.
- Kinder – Must be five (5) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2020.
- Grade 1 – Must be six (6) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2020.
We accept transferees for all levels.
What documents will I need to prepare?
1) Original and a photocopy of the following:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or Certificate of Religious Affiliation (Non-Catholics)
- Report Card – Form 138
- Good Moral Certificate with the school’s dry seal
2) LICS Recommendation Form
3) Two (2) pcs. 2×2 colored ID photo (most recent)
4) Php175.00 Application and Testing Fee (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferrable)
I’m applying for Senior High, what else do I need to bring?
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Completion
- Printout of Certificate of Voucher
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE)
- Certificate of Academic Excellence
- Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT)
Important reminder: All photocopied and submitted documents will automatically become property of LICS and will not be returned to the applicant. Only the original documents will be returned after verification except the Good Moral Certificate (GMC).