Pre-Nursery: An applicant must be born between April 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014. Must be three (3) years old by June 1, 2017.
Nursery: An applicant must be born between April 1, 2012 and May 31, 2013. Must be four (4) years old by October 2016.
Kinder 1: An applicant must be born between April 1, 2011 and May 31, 2012. Must be five (5) years old by October 2015.
Kinder 2: An applicant who has finished Kinder 1 but cannot enroll yet in First Grade because he/she is under five (5) years old by June 1, 2017.
First Grade: An applicant must be born between April 1, 2010 and May 31, 2011. Must be six (6) years old by October 2016.
For Transfer Students
We have open enrollments for Grades 1 and 7. Transferees to Grades 2 to 6 and Grades 8 to 12 may be accepted depending on the availability of slots. The applicant must have no failing grade in any subject and in any grading period at the time of application.
- Original and Photocopy of the following:
- - Birth Certificate (PSA Copy)
- - Baptismal Certificate or Certificate of Religious Affiliation (for non-Catholics)
- Two (2) pcs. 2"x2" recent colored picture. Computer generated printouts will not be accepted.
- Php 175.00 Application and Testing Fee. (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
Additional Requirements - (For New Students & Transferees, except for Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Kinder 1)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Original and Photocopy of Report Card (Form 138)
- Certificate of Completion (For Grade 10 Completer)
- QVR Certificate - SHS Voucher for Grade 11 and 12 (if applicable)
Note: All photocopied submitted documents will become property of LICS and will not be returned to the applicant. Only the original documents will be returned upon verification.
When and Where to submit the requirements?
When: One (1) week before the scheduled Entrance Exam
Where: Admissions Office, Guidance Building
- Submit the Admission Requirements to the Admissions Office.
- Pay the Application and Testing Fee at the Cashier's Office, Window #6.
- Present Official Receipt (O.R.) and claim an Application Form from the Admissions Office.
- Submit the fully accomplished Application Form to the Admissions Office.
- Secure the Testing Permit with the O.R. attached.